Dotfuscator is the single most widely deployed obfuscation solution on .NET and every other platform combined. And Dedot is a tool which tries to do against what Dotfuscator does. It’ll be helpful in some cases if you loose your project and have only binary files, or you want to analyze some viruses,…
After decryption, a patched assembly with decrypted string will be saved at the same folder of the application. Use Reflector to see result.
This tool will be updated soonly with more functions. Now it’s on BETA version. Use it on your risk. I’ll do it when I have more time.
- Requirements : .NET Framework 2.0
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Supported Version of Dotfuscator
- before 4.2 (not sure)
Want more functions. Post a comment directly under.
- If this tool doesn’t work with your packed assembly, send it to me. DO NOT blame me if this one doesn’t work. I’m just a newbie.
- The Anti-obfuscate flow control doesn’t work good. Use it on your risk. My recommend is “Don’t use this option.
LINK DOWN: When you want to post this tool to somewhere. Please post url to my site, that keeps update for this tool when you do that.
Link down: http://hintdesk.com/Web/Tool/DeDot.zip
- [188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206] : Fix minor bug.
- [220.127.116.11] : Anti-Flow-Control-Obfuscation was implemented successfully.
- [18.104.22.168] : Fix some bug at decrypting Unicode String
- [22.214.171.124] : BETA Version.
Source : http://hintdesk.com/Web/Source/DeDotSource.zip