This tool “Thumboim” helps you to generate thumbmails of many images and display all of these thumbnails in one images. This tool is helpful when you have a gallery and would like to have an overview of all images. Just simply choose an folder where your images locate, enter gallery name and it’s description. The default output size is 1024*768 can be changed anytime as you want then click “Generate thumbnails” to finish. You’ll be asked for output file at the end. Please note that this tool doesn’t work recursively, he scans only the given directory – not sub directory. Extract zip file and run program from extracted folder.
- Requirements : Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Supported OS: All Windows
NOTE: If this tool doesn’t work with your system, post here your errors.
LINK DOWN: http://hintdesk.com/Web/Tool/Thumboim.zip
- [22.214.171.124] : Fix some bugs and improve output when description and name are blank
- [126.96.36.199] : Data validation, fix some warningss and some small bugs
- [188.8.131.52] : Beta Version