Strings in assembly protected by XenoCode was encrypted. This tool will help you to decrypt string into readable form. Flow control is defeated too, but this tool can not recover to 100% original code. After version 184.108.40.206, the code name of this tool will be changed to DeXe because it is a part of a series of Deobfuscator which I make for .net. After decryption, a patched assembly with decrypted string will be saved at the same folder of the application. Use Reflector to see result. This tool will be updated soonly with more functions.
- Requirements : .NET Framework 2.0
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Supported version of Xenocode Postbuild
- To XenoCode Postbuild 2007 build 6675
- Want more functions. Post your comment directly after this post.
If this tool doesn’t work with your packed assembly, send it to me. DO NOT blame me if this one doesn’t work. I’m just a newbie. Tongue out
When you want to post this tool to somewhere. Please post url to my site, that keeps update for this tool when you do that.
- [18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124] : Fix mirror bugs
- [126.96.36.199] : Anti-obfuscate flow control is now better
- [188.8.131.52] : Anti-obfuscate flow control
- [184.108.40.206] : Fix Bug bei convert string to in at ID